Purpose: This is a unique opportunity to help shape a brand for the organization. This role will lead our video marketing strategy, tell the story of key speakers and our organization, and capture the impact our speakers make at our events. The needs for this role are creative, logistical and technological and you must possess a keen eye and ear for detail and the ability to extend our brand by using video in new and existing marketing channels. The videographer will shoot footage and have a lead role in editing and be responsible to accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. The videographer will work closely with the Director of Communication to execute the concept through to completion.
Reports to: Director of Communications
- Maintain brand consistency for all of Crescent Project’s video assets.
- Design and create promotional assets for all Crescent Project events.
- Design and create video pieces for marketing, web communications, social media and advertising.
- Work with communications, marketing, events, and administrative staff as clients in the process of delivering needed video productions.
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Videotape program material for production using video camera equipment; make technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; receive explicit instructions regarding assignment.
- Test all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Oversee the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
- Edit and assemble final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product.
- The ideal candidate must be a self starter, detail oriented, highly motivated, organized, able to take ideas and develop them into usable concepts.
- Demonstrate proficient and timely production of videos.
- Proficient and excels in use of relevant videography equipment.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines to meet a diverse array of video needs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in the field and/or at least three years full-time experience
- Strong commitment to and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Active member in a local church community.
- Understands and believes in the vision and mission of Crescent Project.
- Willing and able to raise personal financial support and remain fully funded.
- Part-time or full-time.
- Owning, or having unlimited access to, video and editing equipment is beneficial but not required.