Purpose: To help Crescent Project achieve greater reach, influence, and brand awareness in order for the organization to excel at our goal of inspiring, equipping, and serving the Church in reaching Muslims.
Reports to: The Communications Director
Responsibilities: The Marketing Coordinator position will be responsible for coordinating various marketing efforts for Crescent Project with a view towards expanding the scope of the ministry’s marketing practices, impact and success in raising brand recognition and awareness of Crescent Project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Communications Director to launch and coordinate marketing efforts to include email, FaceBook, Twitter, radio and phone campaigns.
- Monitors campaigns and tracks responses and results
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts
- Assists in the creation of content for campaigns
- Assists the ministry on improving its CRM and automation efforts
- Works with graphic designer for creation of appropriate images and graphics for campaigns
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of 21st Century, digital age marketing concepts and best practices
- Has built and run successful social media campaigns.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of CRM and its role in successful marketing
- Passionate about marketing and communications in this ministry arena
- A desire and drive to see Crescent Project positioned as the thought and execution leader in its areas of expertise.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in the Marketing/related field and/or at least three years full-time experience.
- Strong commitment to and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Active member in a local church community.
- Understands and believes in the vision and mission of Crescent Project.
- Willing and able to raise personal financial support and remain fully funded.