Events Support Specialist
Purpose: To support the Director of Events in implementing national events and trainings offered by Crescent Project. The Events Support Specialist will be instrumental in assisting with administrative aspects of the logistical planning and implementation of events and trainings, primarily responsible for the tracking of critical details and protocols.
Reports to: Director of Events
- Manage and implement logistics of training events nation wide.
- Participate on events design team
- Research and secure vendor contracts
- Communicate with attendees, sponsors, and vendors
- Administrative tasks associated with events
- Light accounting
- Strong administrative and organizational abilities with high level of attention to details
- Proficiency in working with Google Suite, or similar software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a variety of web based platforms
- Personable and customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in a business context
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and works effectively with minimal oversight
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and experience in event planning and/or event management
- Strong commitment to and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Active member in a local church community.
- Understands and believes in the vision and mission of Crescent Project.
- Willing and able to raise personal financial support and remain fully funded.
Minimum 25 hours per week, additional hours as needed/approved