Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager oversees the recruitment, training, and aspects of career development of Crescent Project staff and provides support for, and implementation of, organizational policies and procedures.
The Human Resources Manager is a full-time, salaried position.
- Develop and maintain a strong recruiting and hiring process resulting in a committed and superior workforce.
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the organization's culture and procedures.
- Help create, implement, and maintain an improved “New Staff Training” curriculum
- Collaborate with the Director of Field Ministry and other key leaders to build a focus on staff development and improvement
- Meet regularly with senior management to discuss various staff issues and potential candidates
- Work with various outside vendors as Crescent Project’s benefits manager
- Develop, maintain, and implement organizational wide policies that ensure compliance with regulatory and governmental mandates.
- Maintain and track relevant staff data related to payroll, paid time off, and staff statistics.
- Maintain up to date job postings on the Crescent Project website
For all positions with Crescent Project the following Core Competencies are required:
- Commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord
- Comply with Crescent Project’s Statement of Faith
- Adherence to the Crescent Project vision, mission, and goal
- Active member of an Evangelical Church
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Ability to interface with various levels of management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as a member of a team
- Exercise good judgment and maintain strict confidentiality and necessary security precautions
- Project a professional appearance and attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Evident heart of service and teachability
For all positions with Crescent Project the following Core Qualifications are required:
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the internet and accessing other electronic information sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For the Human Resources Manager position with Crescent Project the following Position Specific Competencies are required:
- Strong interpersonal skills that contribute to a positive, Christian work environment
- High level of integrity and follow-thru
- Administrative gifting and ability to self-start projects and tasks
- Ability to develop people
- Ability to facilitate difficult conversations in a professional and Christ-like manner
- Ability to network with churches, individuals, etc. in order to grow the ministry of Crescent Project
For the Human Resources Manager position with Crescent Project the following Position Specific Qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Degree or certification in a field related to Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with a ministry and/or non-profit organization
- Experience leading or managing other individuals