Purpose: To inspire, equip and serve the Church in a local area to reach Muslims with the Gospel, fulfilling the Great Commission by helping the Church reach Muslims locally.
Reports to: Regional Director
- Focus on being Crescent Project's representative in an area or region.
- Develop relationships with churches
- Develop relationships with ministries to Muslims in the area.
- Train and resource Christians through the Bridges Study and other training events.
- Train others to lead Bridges studies
- Start and oversees Outreach Groups.
- Train others to start Outreach Groups
- Develop relationships on behalf of Crescent Project with local pastors and ministry leaders.
- Lead and facilitate Bridges Studies throughout a local area.
- Plan, implement, and follow up at least one major training event in a local area per year, such as a Bridges Seminar, Women’s Training, Puentes, or Student Bridges.
- Maintain full Ministry Partnership Development level.
- Work with local churches and pastors to start Bridges Studies.
- Introduce people to an Outreach Group (if available).
- Recruit people to attend Crescent Project training events (such as Sahara Challenge and Oasis Conference).
- Distribute/provide resources to enable others in their outreach.
- Coach people who are engaged in local outreach initiatives.
- Assist in connecting new Believers from a Muslim Background to the body of Christ.
- Model outreach to Muslims and bring other Christians when doing so.
- Guide people to ministries which do outreach to Muslims.
- Strong commitment to and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Active member in a local church community.
- Willing and able to raise personal financial support.
- Willing and able to be part of a team, especially working from a distance (virtual teamwork).
- Able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure on a periodic basis (due to large events hosted by Crescent Project).
- A combination of organizational, pastoral, and service giftedness.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent ministry experience.
- Good written and verbal skills.
Time commitment: Full-time or part-time.