Hours Per Week: 30-40 Hours Per Week
Pay Type: Hourly; not required to raise support
Direct Report: Office Manager
Works Closely With: Office Manager, Administrative Support Staff, and at times an external CPA firm
- Update and maintain databases, including mailing lists, contact information, and donor information.
- Answer telephone calls and relay conversations and pertinent messages to appropriate staff members; answer general questions received via phone calls.
- Greet visitors and provide hospitality support.
- Maintain electronic and physical files for office records.
- Order and maintain office supplies including brochures, envelopes, copier paper, and office equipment supplies.
- Review, process, and submit staff expense reports for reimbursement.
- Code corporate credit card activity.
- Process and record donations, event registrations, and resource purchases.
- Assist the Resource Center in organizing and delivering materials for Crescent Project events.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail; process outgoing mail.
- Assist in the general project management of the donor development process including preparing and mailing thank you notes and periodic appeals.
- Receive and send general emails on behalf of the organization.
- Arrange travel for staff as needed (hotels, rental cars, flights, etc.).
- Proofread electronic and hardcopy communications.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office or bank.
- Ensure that the kitchen area is clean and fully stocked.
- Clean and maintain office as time permits.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Extremely organized.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities and assignments..
- Able to strategically plan the day out in order to complete all tasks correctly and efficiently.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- High capacity for problem solving.
- Positive, professional, and polite attitude.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Work well with a team; be a team player.
- Commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience working in a team context.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required. Associate's Degree or higher an advantage.
- A basic understanding of bookkeeping and/or Quickbooks is helpful, but not required.
*The $60 application fee has been waived for all applicants interested in this position